Kristen Westcott guides us through the must-haves in the onboarding and offboarding process for both coaches and consultants.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kristen intros the idea of focusing on onboarding and offboarding
- Why a long launch period means you need to double down on the onboarding process
- Kristen shares a good “pre-module” to give course buyers something to do before your program begins
- Why setting guidelines around posting and support help both parties feel better
- The “housekeeping” content that most course creators overlook
- Why a good onboarding process increases the overall value of your course or program
- A lack of offboarding process can leave your clients feeling like they finished reading a book with a bad ending
- Why you should ask for feedback and testimonials at different times
- How to leave your clients with support
MORE ON KRISTEN:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!