Hey there everybody, today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we are discussing the moment when I decided to outsource all podcast-related tasks to my podcast producer and by that, I mean everything. I even fired my husband, who did fantastic and free audio editing. Tune in to hear the whole story!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The funny or not-so-funny story behind my husband’s Emmy award
- The origin story of the Know, Like & Trust Show
- The importance of knowing when to start outsourcing your tasks instead of continuing using free services
- Why you should outsource tasks even if you can finish them yourself
- How to end perfectionism and control over all business-related things
- Why it is essential to put a label and a date on your tasks
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!