The attraction of online businesses is often the low barrier to entry, but this can also be a downside. This episode explores the mindset around “free” or close to free and how that applies to future business decisions.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The average online entrepreneur’s startup costs versus small business starting 30 years ago
- Why today’s entrepreneurs aren’t set up for success in our schooling system
- How today’s entrepreneur generation was set up to have a job and also told they could do anything they wanted
- A quick rundown on competence
- How the barrier to entry has shifted in today’s online world
- The added benefits of paying the price with time
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!