They say it’s all about who you know, not what you know. But sometimes it IS about what you know–and knowing which questions you need to be asking to get yourself ahead. In this special anniversary episode, we ask five experts the one question they wished their clients asked more often to get the most benefit out of their services. If you’re hiring team members or freelancers to further your business, this is a can’t-miss episode.
- How this episode came about after I sat frustrated in a Q&A with a successful man, because other attendees were asking superficial questions instead of meaty, move-the-needle questions
- Digital marketing strategist Reland Logan’s VIP question
- Jess Freeman’s question about websites
- John DeMato’s question about creating emotional connection
- Melva Robertson talks about truly embracing authenticity
- A brand strategist’s most important question – all about attracting perfect-match clients.
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!