Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we will discuss why you may not using an email marketing strategy effectively, but why it should be your focus. You probably have the email content mindset issue if you can relate to this problem. So please stick with me for the next few weeks, when we will be covering all the email problems, you can encounter.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Uncovering the real reason you are not regularly emailing your clients
- What confidence has to do with emailing consistency
- How to overcome the email content mindset issue
- What your social media posts and email list have in common
- The importance of creating email content strategy
- How to measure your email strategy with open rates and click rates
- # 181 – How To Show Your Brand In Social Media Content
- # 178 – The Path To Becoming A Course Creator With Jess Rodriguez
- # 133 – Designing A Course That Actually Teaches With Katie M. Smith
- # 048 – How To Build Brand Awareness On Social Media With Corinna Essa
- Content Measurement Dashboard
- Content Lab Self-Study Program
- Visibility Accelerator
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!