Trial lawyer Robbie Crabtree teaches entrepreneurs to become better communicators, speakers, and storytellers with Performative Speaking. He covers the three things you must address before starting a live, webinar, or story.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How a big courtroom win led Robbie to take Performative Speaking beyond the law community
- Competitive storytelling- what it is and what it does for us in today’s noisy online world
- How storytelling transcends screens, whether it’s a movie or Zoom meeting
- The three things you need to think through before starting a Facebook live, a story, webinar, etc: your goal, the emotion you want your audience to feel, the one central idea your audience should walk away with
- How the emotion and theme work together to help your audience remember
- Choosing the right story for your stated goal and build the emotion to accomplish that goal
- Stories allow us to brag without feeling like it’s bragging
- The natural progression from a story to a call to action
MORE ON ROBBIE:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!