Today we are going to be talking about the three visibility platforms that you can choose from in aid of getting your work out there because consistency is the building block of any successful business.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The multiple ways in which you can commit to a visibility strategy
- Why you need visibility, strategy, and a value ladder to earn money in your business
- The three visibility platforms, audio, written and video, and when you should use each
- The importance of committing to a weekly content plan and how to repurpose content
- Why your content needs a constant revival and how a visibility platform will help do this
“There are multiple ways in which you can commit to a visibility strategy, and whenever there’s multiple ways to do something, you’re always going to find somebody who says it doesn’t work, but that’s not true.”
“I am platform agnostic, you are not going to hear me come on the show and say blogging only works for X, or you have to have a podcast, it’s the only way to Y. They all work when they work, and they do all fail when they fail.”
“One of the easiest ways to revive content is knowing you have a very well laid out visibility platform.”
“Unless you commit to a content system, it’s going to be really hard for you to maintain consistency. ”
“Consistency is the building block of building up your know, like, and trust factor.”
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!