Running an efficient online business takes both a good tech stack and the strategy to use your tools well. Listen in as I dive through the changes I’ve made in my software and tools over the last year–and how I’m saving money with better automation along the way.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why different software, tools, and platforms are better for different kinds of people
- The importance of your tech stack playing well together
- Why starting an online business appears easy on the budget–until it doesn’t
- The transition from one-time business costs to subscription business costs
- I go over one case study of a set of tools I used to run my funnels last year
- Why choosing one piece of tech matters so much to me (and anyone else committing to anti-racism)
- How your platform should allow you to interact with your audience in an authentic way
- What platform-agnostic means
- Choosing the right tech stack for your authentic, automated marketing
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!