Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we will be discussing the unhealthy side of content creation — how it is slowly taking over our lives and how to avoid it. My main goal is to guide you on how to create healthy and balanced content so it doesn’t feel like a duty in your world or your business.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to recognize that you are in the middle of the unhealthy side of content creation
- Why social media platforms want us to create more and more content
- What you can do to create content in a healthier way
- The importance of knowing that content creation shouldn’t feel hard
- What you should do when content creation feels difficult
- Understanding why attention shouldn’t come easy
- The importance of understanding that marketing will always take work
- How to spend less time creating content and still get better results
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!