Host Britney Gardner discusses the three reasons your brand isn’t a thing yet, what to do about it, and how she overcame one of her own fears in a recent launch. That this was all inspired by one of her favorite branding case studies, Jon Stewart, is icing on the cake.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How the RNC inspired one of the more brilliant political rants and the lesson I learned from it
- The three main reasons your brand is not a thing (yet)
- What setting yourself apart really means
- Why looking approval in the wrong places will lead to business downfall
- A reiteration on the best client for your business
- How the a book and a gym visit inspired the third reason your brand is not a thing
- For a transcript of the three main points, visit the blog
- the launch of The Badass Brand
If this is the gentle (or not so gentle) nudge you need, take it. It’s time to make your brand a thing.
- The Late Show clip with Jon Stewart taking over for Colbert
- The Badass Brand
- Big Magic
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Music | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
The Ignite Your Brand Quickfire Challenge
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!