Britney walks listeners through the things she considers as she contains her social media and Instagram engagement to 15 minutes a day or less in three easy lessons.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Your strengths are probably the things that seem most easy to you.
- If you’re not adding value, at least consider appearance.
- When you’re in a crunch, it’s better to skip than posting boring or off-brand content.
- When it comes to social media posting, quality over quantity wins.
- Mass following people with interests outside of your own will not help you
- Figure out what motivates your best clients and follow people with those interests.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!