Marketing consultant Dawn Foster started on the art and design side of marketing before moving to the strategy side and marries the two in a unique that provides a secret sauce perspective on marketing campaigns.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- One of Dawn’s secret weapons: that she understands both the creative and analytical of marketing
- When trying to make it to the next level of growth, a lot of solopreneurs forget to focus on the “why” of their brand
- Putting your “brand why” upfront helps people connect to you
- Dawn details the ways in which you can share your why
- Connecting the dots on your brand why with the analytical numbers side of marketing
- Using a full orchestra analogy to compare the sound of a single instrument versus a whole orchestra when looking at a single marketing mechanism against a whole strategy
- How imagery, shapes, and colors aid a strategic marketing strategy
- Dawn’s marketing game of how fast she can pinpoint which company made a commercial
- How to tie in your visuals so they bolster that brand
- Dawn’s take on what a brand refresh should do
MORE ON DAWN:
TO MARKET YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS:
It’s really hard to navigate the online business world if you don’t know where you are now and where you’re going; the Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!