Dov Gordon helps consultant and experts get ideal clients. Consistently.
There are millions and millions of consultant/coaches who are really good at what they do. But they’re not charismatic guru types. And they never want to be.
They LOVE their work. And all they want is a consistent flow of great clients. Clients who value their expertise, AND who value who they are as people. And pay them well for it.
Dov and his small team take a tactic-agnostic approach. They help you build a strong strategic foundation and to apply to it to build a simple, client-getting system that is best for YOU.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Dov’s beginning of winging it as someone who’s not a natural marketer or salesperson, but had something valuable to sell
- The two ways to thrive as a professional or expert: the path of the charismatic guru and the path of mastery
- Dov talks about figuring out why tactics work and why tactics fail, and once you figure it out you can use any platform successfully
- The three questions that pop up in every client’s mind as they’re decided whether to purchase from you
- We dive deeper into the messaging issues the first question bring up and how to apply them to a few business models.
- When your ideal clients aren’t making the connection you can help them, it’s because you didn’t make that connection for them.
- Dov answers the age-old question of what to do about the people who don’t fit your ideal client profile.
- How to bridge the gap between messaging, trust, and next steps with ideal clients.
- Why picking one result you can deliver is the foundation of any marketing effort.
MORE ON DOV:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!