Today we’re going to talk about the “under promise and over deliver” cliché, but we’re going to be talking about it through the lens of the Know, Like & Trust factor. You’ll learn how to shape your audience’s perception of you while holding tight to your boundaries.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Why setting expectations up front is the key in building your Know, Like & Trust factor
- Letting your content act as a filter for ideal clients
- How to not only build trust with your audience, but keep it once they convert to a customer
- How to successfully move from a 1:1 platform to 1:many
- The importance of onboarding and off-boarding process and how it affects your ability to under promise and over deliver.
- Remembering that you ultimately get to shape your customers perception of you and the experience they have working with you
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.