Jessica Yarbrough is The Mompreneur Coach: a successful entrepreneur, marketing strategist and business coach. She’s the creator of The 6 Figure Mama, (a coaching program designed to help women launch their dream business.) She uses her decade plus of marketing experience to help support entrepreneurs with the launch of their products and services.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Jessica shares her “starting over” story
- The two key steps to charging what you’re worth
- Jessica shares the struggle around claiming your worth as an entrepreneur
- The difference between goals and dreams
- Why you’ll always hit your goals if you’re marketing a specific problem to people with money
- The key to moving from feeling anxious to joy and excitement in your business
- The shift in perspective you need to create consistent income
“Focus on something you’re really good at, do it really well, and charge a lot for it.” – @6figuremama
MORE ON JESSICA:
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!