Nikki Rausch of Sales Maven talks about the sales process, how it affects your personal brand, and the common hangups many entrepreneurs face as they move clients along the customer journey.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Nikki starts off by talking about the long game of sales and how it takes time to build relationships
- Why it’s your job to move a client from step to step and if sales feels yucky, it’s because you’re skipping steps
- Some of the hangups the average entrepreneur will face as they learn about sales
- Nikki’s 5 Steps of the Sales Staircase: Introduction, Curiosity, Discovery, Proposal, and Close
- Why offering coaching in a discovery/sales call is a mistake
- Nikki gives an example of where she would dig into a client’s sales process to fix a sales breakdown
- We talk about having integrity in sales
- How a sales process affects your personal brand
- The one big thing that would detract from your personal brand
MORE ON NIKKI:
- Nikki’s Masterclass
- Closing The Sale
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!