We walk through what visibility means to the average (not influencer/guru!) online business owner using lessons inspired by a novel, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- We start the episode by referencing a recent novel I read and how many business lessons I gleaned from this decidedly non-business book
- What Addie’s desire to live and experience everything and Henry’s desire to be enough have to do with visibility, branding, and showing up online
- The importance of being memorable
- How to plant ideas with your audience
- What you have to do first to be more memorable: show up
- How to commit to a visibility plan even if your first value is freedom and can’t stand fitting into a box
- Knowing you’re enough and working through Imposter Syndrome
- What the In N Out and Shake Shack rivalry has to do with Imposter Syndrome
- You have permission to be yourself exactly as you are right now, even if you’re messy
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.