The money formula you need to know as an online service business owner, especially in a year where new entrepreneurs are flooding the online business world.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why being in a different niche doesn’t necessarily mean you have different problems
- The need for more nurturing in today’s marketing climate
- Why the things you WANT to be known for aren’t necessarily going to bring in the right clients
- Systematizing and automating your marketing is a must for online businesses
- Why generic content ideas are not just lazy, but can actually hurt your business and your ability to create content that would move you forward
- The three steps to building visibility that actually gets you clients: getting their attention, building your KLT with them, and offering the right thing at the right time
- Why this visibility formula is platform agnostic
- Which visibility steps are dependant on your content
- What Content Lab is and who it is for
- The three “how” questions you need to ask if you truly want an online business
MORE ON AMY JO:
- Content Lab
- Hirsh Marketing podcast with 2021 predictions
- All Systems Go podcast episode about businesses needing systems
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!