I talk about visibility and vulnerability as they relate to personal branding and the know, like & trust factor.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Visibility and vulnerability go hand in hand
- Just having a personal brand by itself is super visible
- I go over the different kinds of vulnerability and why even you might feel unsafe, showing up isn’t a bad vulnerable state
- Where judgment comes into play
- Why I first included brand strategy in my photo packages
- How I taught my clients to combat feeling vulnerable
- Why your branding foundation matters for showing up
“When you’re 100% clear on who you are, who you serve and how you serve them, you can’t help but be visible.” – @britneygardner
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!