Juju Hook has been a brand strategist for more than 25 years. Her online program, Unforgettable U, provides entrepreneurs and small business owners an affordable option for developing killer brand strategy that allows them to see their full potential, step into their greatness, and own their very own #1 position.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Juju explains how the branding exercises large corporations go through are the same as small business, but different results apply to each
- It’s understandable when entrepreneurs think the visual face of the brand is the first question, even if they’re wrong
- Juju tells how a brand needs a differentiator, a set of core values or manifesto, and a personality
- You can save on design work by doing the branding work yourself
- Expecting a designer to read your mind is a recipe for failure
- A brand strategy includes attraction and connection
- Having a true brand strategy gives business owners the confidence to move forward in their marketplace
- Branding is about positioning yourself
- All the niggly doubts drift away when you’ve gone through brand strategy and can clearly say what you do
- Juju talks about her favorite part of The War of Art and going pro.
MORE ON JUJU:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!