The Wheel of Branding contains the three things that every business needs to consider for its brand. You could write an amazing message on social media, but you need a visual to catch your followers’ attention. Similarly, if you have a beautiful photo, but aren’t showing up, that will result in a missed opportunity.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why courses (including my own) can fail.
- Defining the Wheel of Branding.
- All brands need to consider what to say, where to say it, and how to show up.
- If you leave any of the three out, you are missing a crucial piece of your brand.
“Those courses you’ve taken in the past didn’t work because they didn’t take your whole brand into consideration” – @britneygardner
“The wheel of branding is something you have to take into consideration every time [you take] somebody else’s advice on how to do your business.” – @britneygardner
“The courses you’ve taken didn’t work because they didn’t take your whole brand into consideration.” – @britneygardner
- Episode 88: Who to Be When You Aren’t Selling
- Episode 107: Falling in Love & Branding Are the Same Thing
- Episode 119: Authentic, Automated Marketing
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO MARKET YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS:
It’s really hard to navigate the online business world if you don’t know where you are now and where you’re going; the Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!