When you start making the transition to selling your services (or products) online, it can be awkward figuring out what to say, and many will default to selling all the time. Here’s the solution.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How this post was inspired by a previous guest
- Everything I stand for applies to product-based businesses as much as service-based
- While this episode was inspired by MLM rants, they only miss out on selling well because they’ve never been taught who to be when they’re not selling
- I talk about real-life sales examples
- What the off-season means for your business
- I give examples of different niches and what they’d do when they’re not selling
- If you’re picking apart the examples, remember the exceptions aren’t going to draw enough clients
- The Masterclass
- The Inner Ninja on Living Fully and Finding The Strength to Be Consistent with Parisjat Umscheid #037
- Ditch the Ideal Client Avatar #077
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!