Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show we’re going to be talking about what a measurable content plan is and the content measurement problems you can run into while measuring your content through social media platforms.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What a measurable content plan is and the biggest problem around content measurement
- What content pieces are the best at creating leads
- How funnel stats work and knowing what is important to track
- Why social platforms do not allow us to see all the stats
- What can be analyzed with the content measurement dashboard
- The importance of setting up a content database
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!