Britney talks about the two sides of visibility you need to address to attract the best clients for your business, and how avoiding this will lead to a forgettable business.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why being willing to be visible is different than being visible
- How to cut through the noise be memorable
- Why just paraphrasing other people leads to being forgettable and doesn’t set you up as an authority figure
- Britney talks about having a great answer to the wrong question
- The need to get help if your passion isn’t enough to get over your fear
- Britney gives two recent examples of how showing up can affect your ability to get hired
- If you’re struggling with being memorable and attracting the right clients, you need Instant Badass Brand
- How to answer once and for all, why isn’t your branding attracting clients right now?
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Instant Badass Brand is two meetings with me and you’ll walk away with a complete brand strategy so you know what to say, where to say it, and how to show up visually tomorrow. Not six months from now–tomorrow!
We’ll answer once and for all, “Why ISN’T your branding attracting clients?”
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!