Using current national companies as case studies, Britney details the perils of not crafting your brand and why you are worthy of a personal brand exactly as you are today.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Case studies on how everyone already has a personal brand and how to simply shape it.
- The dangers of not crafting your own brand
- Brand missteps in the news with Delta Airlines and Sprint
- Why overcoming bad perception is harder than initially shaping your reputation
- How to participate in shaping your brand every day
- A quick summary on the “you are enough” thought process
- Acknowledging what you bring to the table makes you a badass
- How once you become aware of your personal brand, you can’t unknow it
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]