Your business needs traffic and a well defined pathway (AKA a funnel). I’m often asked which is more important for business growth. My answer? They’re equally important, and they have to play well with each other to really serve as assets in your business. So today I’m sharing exactly how to make this happen.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The importance of traffic and a well defined funnel and why you can’t have one without the other
- The 3 types of content you can create and the pros and cons of each one
- How to build out your marketing funnel so you attract the right audience and meet your goals
- Merging your traffic and your funnel assets
- Decreasing confusion for you audience so they can purchase with confidence
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.