Your business needs traffic and a well defined pathway (AKA a funnel). I’m often asked which is more important for business growth. My answer? They’re equally important, and they have to play well with each other to really serve as assets in your business. So today I’m sharing exactly how to make this happen.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The importance of traffic and a well defined funnel and why you can’t have one without the other
- The 3 types of content you can create and the pros and cons of each one
- How to build out your marketing funnel so you attract the right audience and meet your goals
- Merging your traffic and your funnel assets
- Decreasing confusion for you audience so they can purchase with confidence
Your traffic and your funnel are equally important and they have to play well with each other to really serve as assets in your business.
Your branding shouldn’t be getting a lot of yeses. Your brand should turn off more people than it turns on.
A truly great funnel that executes both authentically and automatically will have a lot of moving parts.
In today’s world of a smaller attention span than a goldfish, we have to remember that a confused mind doesn’t buy.
Creating and managing a personal brand is a moving target. Your brand strategy needs to encompass both of these elements in an active way to keep your audience engaged long enough to make a trusting decision.
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!