Today I’m going to be talking about that “in-between marketing team” — that time where you find yourself thinking, “I can’t do all this myself, but I don’t yet have the budget to hire all my marketing out.” I’m going to be talking about how you find yourself there, how to get out of it, and what decisions to make in the process.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Feeling like you have to be a jack-of-all-trades entrepreneur
- The balance of having too many team members vs. not enough
- Finding a content strategy that works for your unique business
- Who different members of your in-between marketing team might be
- The benefit of hiring an expert to get a wide-angle view of your business to help create a marketing strategy that works
“And here’s the question — do you really want someone doing work for you if they don’t REALLY want to be doing that work for you?”
“What I found through writing that sales page and then writing the notes for this episode, is a realization that just because I can do something doesn’t mean I should.”
“Your business is unique. So your content strategy should be fit for you and your marketing plan should be molded to your business.”
“When you’ve hit your level of expertise in the marketing realm, there is going to be a next level and you have to decide what it’s going to be.”
“Showing up online in a polished, streamlined way, does take a massive team.”
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!