For over a decade, the most popular list-building advice from experts has told you to create a lead magnet or freebie to attract subscribers. What if this advice is actually hurting you and killing your KLT factor? In this episode I talk about three things that your sales funnel can do to BUILD your brand and grow your Know, Like & Trust factor.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The three things you need to understand about building a brand before we cover building one with your sales funnel
- I cover what a sales funnel is
- Why bro marketers gave funnels a bad rep, and also what they got right
- What your client journey and sales funnel have in common
- Why I don’t like the term “pipeline”
- Why focusing only on people who buy right now will cannibalize your business
- The importance of nurturing
- The three ways to (easily) build your brand in your sales funnel
- Why most freebies suck
- The magic number threshold your freebie needs to be worth to make it worth it
- Some examples of platform content for individual businesses
- The massive amount of business you’ll miss out on if you’re only selling to people “right now”
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!